I work as a Backend Engineer at Lendo for Schibsted. I ❤ Golang. Sometimes, I blog nerdy stuff on Medium and Hasnode. I care about plants and "Women in tech".
- Birthday: 23 March 1991
- Website: devcharmander.me
- City: Stockholm
- Email: email@example.com
- Company: Schibsted
I am quite adaptive to new technologies and have a technology-agnostic standpoint while implementing tech to projects. I don’t believe that one size fits all.
Software developer with 7+ years of experience in developing scalable distributed cloud apps
- Stockholm, Sweden
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science
2008 - 2012
Biju Patnaik University of Technology Rourkela Odisha, India
2020 - Present
Persistent Systems, Bangalore - India
- Cloud Developer for IBM (Contract Employment).
- Developed Key Management Service (KMS) for IBM Cloud, which is one of the major IBM cloud offerings.
- Code reviews and knowledge sharing sessions with the teams.
- Conduct interviews for both Persistent Systems and IBM.
Associate Architect II
2016 - 2020
Devon Software, Bangalore - India
- Scrum master for a team of 8 members
- Built a highly scalable and resilient distributed platform for creating containers and container orchestration similar to Docker and Kubernetes using Golang.
- Created performance benchmark and measurement tools for the cluster, which helped in 50% performance improvement of the product.
- Automated redundant tasks which increased the efficiency of the team by 25%.
- Helped in converting the monolithic solution into microservices which improved the scalability of the product to 100%.
- Designed and developed a pluggable notification service that enabled multiple services to send notifications to the users, thus increasing customer satisfaction by 80%.
Senior Software Engineer
2013 - 2016
Mindtree, Bangalore - India
- Worked as a part of the development team for banking software, designed, and built APIs that let users access banking services from various devices and systems.
- Introduced a mechanism to send SMS and email notifications to the existing customer base, resulting in an almost 15% increase in the returning customer base. This trustable base is used for selling other products.
Projects mentioned under "Team Projects" are developed by a team of passionate developers and testers with whom I had the privilege to work. Other enterprise projects could not be mentioned here because of legal compliances.
- Team Projects
- Side Projects
ZAZA.rocks (now twintag.it)
Paper bag for your digital content
IBM cloud - BYOK
Bring Your Own Key
Design patterns in Golang — The Builder
Go Builder Pattern — The Functional Way
Go Builder Pattern — Builder Parameters
A monolith code that can be run as both MQTT publisher/subscriber